Technical Writing Course for business, industry and, of course, Technical Authors!
✓Technical Writing Skills for Life
This Technical Writing Course Training Manual shows you the best way to write professional, user-friendly technical documentation.
If you write Instructional material such as Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, User Manuals, online Help Guides etc, then this course is for you. It works for any business or industry, whether you write for external customers or for internal staff.
Click for Detailed Course Information <<< hyperlink PT
Technical Writing Course Outline in brief
✓MODULE 1: How to Write
- Writing to make it clear for the reader
- How to target your reader groups
- Layout and use of images
- Plain English skills for technical writing
- Written Exercises to help you remember what you learn.
✓MODULE 2: Planning and Structure
In this module, you learn –
- Powerful document planning techniques that can save you hours (or days!)
- How to Structure the document
- How to include the relevant and eliminate the irrelevant
- Save stress, time and money!
✓MODULE 3: Working Smart in MS Word
A short module on Power Tips for Word.
- How to get the best out of MS Word. There are many things in Word that most people don’t know about, that can help improve your writing style and save you time.
- The easy way to create an “Index-at-the-back”, and how to quick-tag your selected Index Keywords.
Philip Tory, BSc(Hons), Dip.M.
Technical Writer and International Trainer.
29 King Edwards Avenue, Gloucester GL1 5DD UK